Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More fun with No Peeky Blind Trust

So since 1993 the Clintons have had a "blind" trust, in this trust GE, whose president is Steven Kluger, Vassar roommate to Rick Lazio. He didn't run GE back then, and I don't know if the Clintons had any lobbying power there. Also they own stock in Warren Buffet's company. Did you notice that Warren Buffet gave a bunch of money to Bill Gates, right about the same time Bill Clinton piggy-backed on Gates' "Yeah, I made a lot of money, so I'm giving a bunch of it away so you'll stop nagging me about it" goodwill tour? By the by Gates and Clinton share Marc Penn, the PR guy. They may be his only clients. I've wondered who started the anti-Gates thing all those years ago.

Does anybody know why Hillary Clinton was afraid of the question about Libby being pardoned? Why were the union people so chivalrous about protecting Hillary from the question? Assuming Hillary becomes president, will America's adversaries be so chivalrous? Considering Marc Penn's union busting past, why wasn't that question asked? Do the union members know about that? Would they mind? Considering it's Hillary and all.

The Sopranos final ending was not good. It was kind of okay when the parrots did it, but it was again stupid with the Clintons doing it. Don't take that the wrong way. I know they did it because Lloyd Braun also shared that house with Lazio and Kluger. I did however think that comparing the Clintons to a mod family was a bit much, until I remembered the relationship with InfoUSA. Is it true that Nancy Pelosi's son has a "no show" job with them? Like I said, stupid.

No comments: