Monday, June 11, 2007

Closet Space

So I lose five inches of depth from my closet. Apparently, JPI's people were randomly going over paperwork, and after everything had been built and inspected they "accidently" realized that I had too much closet space. Every apartment must be modified because Kluger is powerful, and hopelessly insecure. Figure 5 inches of depth, by (in my case) 36 inches of width, and a height of 108 inches, that's how much storage space? Gone. Multiply that by the number of residents in the building. My neighbors have nothing to do with anything, but Kluger needs to show me up, so all of these people have to be inconvenienced, and pay for more footage than they actually get. The construction people have more work to do, and JPI has more egg on its face.

With apologies to my neighbors, in its own weird way, it's a good sign. It's getting harder for them to screw with just me these days. It's getting harder for them to explain away my complaints with "I'm so embarrassed" or "She's just a bitch" or everybody's favorite, "She'll never find out" if you heard these words from them, you're being suckered.

I know Steven Kluger has made people money, but a lot of people know how to make money, he isn't special. Besides, GE's stock never paid any real dividends, and creative bookkeeping is required to sure up the stock price. This stuff could be managed much better. Plus he makes the world look like a bunch of heavy-handed, perverted jerks.

I find it very hard to believe that that it's the sort of impression so many were hoping to make. Say it with me folks, Arggg.

No comments: