Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The View with Bill Clinton

How disturbing was that? Did he make it a condition that all the women wear dresses? It was just so wrong. Even Whoopi? Please don't misunderstand me, I like dresses. I like the shoes. Open toe sandals, go-go boots, and pumps that can hold a shine...I like the way I feel when I'm wearing a dress. Few things so nice as a pencil skirt, or a proper A-line, with just a little bit of play, to take over my attitude, and make my hips sway... but nobody makes me wear one! The ladies of the View are not, as a whole, a dress wearing bunch, they looked so uncomfortable. For that sofa, that angle, and that company, most of their skirts were too short. Although I will give a hat tip to whoever decided to put Hasselbeck so far away from him, good decision.

Bad decision to talk about sexism. Bill Clinton got himself impeached because he perjured himself about a sexual harassment suit. Don't give him an opportunity to excuse his conduct. Men know when they're out of line. Using a sports analogy is not sexist. It's just not. If by some random chance you use an analogy that I don't understand, I will either ask for an explanation, or I will conduct myself as an adult, and google the phrase myself. Let's not act like namby-pamby nit wits.

Men, relax, be who you are. You're probably a pretty decent guy. Course if you're not, if you truly are an SOB, the sooner I have that piece of information, the better.

This is the third presidential election since Bill Clinton left office. He hasn't put out real effort for any democratic presidential candidate. Nobody should be surprised that he isn't putting out much effort now.

No comments: