Monday, September 15, 2008

Nice try...

So Karl Rove is telling us that the reason John McCain isn't online is because he's a war hero, who gladly gave up his ability to type, so that we could remain free. Huh? His hands don't work properly, due to the torture he suffered while a POW, in the 1970's. According to Rove, McCain can't tie his shoes, I'm not sure if he can button his shirt, or if he needs assistance when nature calls.

I am sure, however, if I were a beer heiress, it isn't likely that I would be going online for my husband, the partially crippled war hero. I'd have a staff. If I were to marry a partially crippled war hero, he'd have a valet, to help him dress. He'd have a personal secretary to go online for him, I wouldn't be the one doing it.

Props to Karl Rove for taking the shot, but if there is a medical reason for John McCain not being online, it would be mentioned in his medical records. Nice try, big boy...

No comments: