Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hillary surprize?

Princess Hillary has been exploiting the September 11, attacks almost since it happened. She publicly stated that daughter Chelsea, jogging by herself in Battery Park. Battery Park is in very close proximity of Ground Zero. Its beautiful view of the Hudson river, includes Lady Liberty. Also it has basketball courts, pool tables, and open fields where the best people showcase their loose knees and agile ankles as they play soccer scrimmage games nearly every afternoon. When New Yorkers cried out with an explicative about the accuracy of Chelsea's location at the time of the attacks, Princess Hillary modified her statement to say that Chelsea was on Park Ave South, standing outside on the street, alone in line waiting patiently for her turn to use the pay phone. New Yorkers repeated the explicative. The statement was again modified to say that Chelsea was inside a friend's apartment, and nothing was mentioned about her Secret Service protection. We stopped swearing at her then. Not because she said something that we considered believable, we just didn't care, we had work to do.

I lived about about a half of a mile from the former WTC, and I had plenty of time, so I worked with many organizations, I was on site for easily a thousand hours or more, (no, I'm not sick) but I started working with the Seaman's Museum Group, because their were no services in the area at the time, I cooked food, served it, washed dishes, ran the company store. I distributed batteries, clothing, duct tape, hard hats, googles, gloves, air masks, first aid, and whatever else was needed. I pushed a wheel barrel around the site, passing out Red Bull and cigarettes. I did everything I was asked to do, I did not work the bucket brigade. I would have, was about to, but some guy said that I couldn't and I needed to do something else. I'm sure I was offended at the time, but there was so many other things that also needed doing, and in hindsight, I'm grateful he stepped in to stop me.

I want you to take another look at that ad Princess Hillary approved. In the picture, she's wearing a mask. Those masks were distributed about three weeks in, if memory serves. They were uncomfortable, heated your breath, and made it hard to talk. The moment a supervisor turned his back, everybody took them off, we wore them on our necks. Look at the picture, those there to do the work, have them on their necks. Princess Hillary is wearing hers on her face, like a tourist.

No comments: