Thursday, October 18, 2007

Definition Friend

I know the definition of the word friend. I don’t appreciate being contradicted by those who pollute everything around me, displaying their arrogance, ignorance and condescension. I know the exact value of my experience, and I don’t appreciate it being defined by those who only know the propaganda put out by a professional con team, resentful of refunding this mark’s money. The truth is, getting my money back was easy, and I think they're scared of other marks getting their money back too. The impossible would have already been done, years ago, but for my friends constantly regurgitating the aforementioned propaganda, and doing me the favor of blocking my shots. Seriously, it is not reasonable for anyone to get a proper measure of anything while they're being busied by professionals who are tricking them into doing their dirty work. I don't blame anybody for being suckered. The fault comes when they refuse to stop being suckered. If you want my friendship, be quiet, and out of the way.

No comments: