Thursday, August 9, 2007

Polls

I still don't know what is with the jump in Hillary's popularity. I've found a lot of polls, but I still don't get it. Sure, the media has been critical of the wives of the Republican candidates, and calling other women cheap, and worse has always elevated Hillary, but still? Who did Mrs. McCain think she was, wearing whatever she damn-well pleased, in her own home? Older women do tend to wear more make-up than younger women, but so what? True, Hillary's not young, and her make-up is pretty good, but it's probably time time to summon back the botox fairy. Especially if she wants people to stop snickering about the "I'm your girl" crap. It's probably a good idea not to tell other candidates how to run their campaigns, at least not in public. Aside from bringing back unpleasant memories of the Elizabeth Edwards vs. Ann Coulter, I don't think there are any telegraph offices still in business. She dates herself that way. If a 23 year-old can be referred to as "that woman" a 59 year-old isn't anybody's girl. No matter how much big money is donated.

By the way, did I miss the question, or wasn't Clinton asked about Mark Penn, the union buster, at the union debate?

What about the market? I knew it would be volatile. Of Course Hillary gave Steven Kluger of GE (roommate to Rick Lazio) time to sell of GE's sub-prime bad loans, before she called for the billion dollar bail out, but does anybody know if Steven Kluger and BNP have a history? Don't know, just asking. Has Warren Buffet weighed in on the mortgage thing? Just asking.

I wanted to buy a bottle of Beefeaters tonight, but the liquor stores close at 9pm. If you're coming by, you'll have to bring some, or drink vodka.

Overstuffing an email account is very low, very cheap. I believe that I need a better class of enemies.

No comments: