Wednesday, August 15, 2007

AD

Why would the White House pick another fight with Hillary Clinton? You don't suppose that Republicans are helping Hillary Clinton to do to the Democrats what George Bush did to the Republicans? Let's face it folks, Bill Clinton MIGHT be able to make to the primaries without getting caught with a woman not his wife, remember, he has Secret Service to protect him, but what's the likelihood of him making it, through to the general?

Hillary Clinton stole the invisibility concept, and I know from whom. I used to be angry about that sort of constant thievery, but now I'm looking at it with fresh eyes. I always thought the Clintons and the Klugers stole because they felt entitled, but now I wonder if they are just frightened. If they were as smart as they pay people to tell others, their egos wouldn't allow for anybody else's copy? Maybe somewhere inside those conceited people, they know that they're just plain old nasty posers, who could get found out any moment. It's really very sad. Also, a possible explanation to the dirty way they compete.

By the way, HRC you might want to back off the 'back-bone' comments. Although I did find it laugh out load funny, you don't have my sense of humor, and you can shove your damn threats.

No comments: