Monday, August 20, 2007

Papers

Hillary Clinton's papers from her days as first lady will not be made public until after the election, what's up with that? If her experience as first lady is something we should all be impressed about, why can't we use that information to make our decision? Sounds dirty to me...

What about John Kerry advising the Clinton on how to win Arkansas? Are the Clintons new to Arkansas? Are they unknowns there? Good thing football season is coming, Hillary's got some reading to do, maybe she'll take a book the a Razorback game...

I'm still confused why HRC didn't read the Iraq study group report, well I'm not confused about laziness, just about the point when a person refuses to understand, and then takes their ignorance as a license to act without considering the consequences...

I guess I'm just not smart enough.

No comments: