Monday, May 21, 2007

World Bank

So with the World Bank looking for a new head it seems feelers are being put out to draft Bill Clinton for the position. It would make sense, as I'd never heard of Wolfiwitz until he took off his shoes and exposed his over-worn socks to the world. Although personally, I thought he'd be used to replace Gonzales, I suppose time will tell...

I missed my exit off the freeway today. I'd been distracted by others and their attention getting behaviors, and I turned around at Fort Myers. In doing so, I happened to ditch the surveillance team. They thought I'd gone onto the base, and didn't try to follow. I'd be sorry to hear of phone calls being made, trying to track me down, people, even those on military bases, have other things to do. I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I leave that to others. I just made a U turn, and went back to the freeway. For a while, they didn't follow.

In case you were wondering, I was found again later in the afternoon. I was warned, before the scene stared. I was having a drink and a nibble on the patio of a place near the Potomac. I really don't understand the benefit in causing a scene, or just randomly complaining loudly so that others can't enjoy their Sunday afternoon. With all of my difficulties, I just can't imagine being that insecure. I feel real pity for those cowardly bullies. When you think about it, they really are sad. Poor things.

No comments: