Friday, May 18, 2007

Lloyd Braun's an ass

I've really been hammered on the airwaves recently. More so than usual. David Letterman does it because of his relationship with Kluger, as a ghostwriter on the "Everybody Loves Raymond" show, course now there are talks of a new show with Ray, so I guess that's the reason. Regis did it, I suppose for the guests. Lloyd Braun is such a twit, he's the creator of "Grey's Anatomy" so he arranges for the actors to smear me on every occasion.

It used to upset me a lot, but now I'm bored with being upset, now it's kind of funny, watching these people try so hard to be cool. All the while parroting lies, that so many people who know what's what, already know better. It's also sad in a way. These are envied people, acting like school children, in a desparate attempt to punish somebody they've never met, for reasons they don't understand. I really think that most of these people are patsys, all worked up over lies.

No comments: