Friday, January 4, 2008

Day After

So we lost our lower tier of candidates. I think that's a little bit of a shame. I realize it had to be done, but I think we lost some good people, solid leaders whose accomplishments deserved better media attention. Unfortunately, all the air was sucked out of the room. Too bad, for them, and us.

No, I don't think that Hillary Clinton is a leader. Part of being a leader, includes inspiring people to follow, and aside from those loyal to her legal husband, and the Kool-Aide drinkers, she inspires no one.

I also don't agree that it is up to the American people to compensate Hillary for her legal husband's philandering. Her legal husband has compensated her for his many, many indiscretions, and that's their business. It is not the Clintons' place to deliberately interfere with the romantic relationships of others. It is not their place to spread lies about decent women. It is especially not their place to spread lies about decent women who haven't had Bill.

I do not support Hillary Clinton's political ambitions. Please stop asking, it makes my back hurt.

No comments: