Monday, September 24, 2007

Hillary's rounds

Where were the Clintons while the Jena, LA rally was going on? I know, just because neither the candidate nor her husband, whose name she drops often, bless her poor heart, were in attendance, doesn't mean they didn't make political hay about it. I do think it a shame that Hillary couldn't pronounce the name of the town correctly, whatever her accent of the day.

HRC made the talk show rounds this past Sunday, I only saw her on Meet the Press. I watched while she batted her eyes as she lied, about everything. She made excuses for her ignorance about the Iraq war, her acceptance of dirty money. (By the way, have you looked at her website lately? The fund raisers are for little itty bitty money now.) She was condescending as she laughed when asked about many of the things people want to understand. Okay, so she took a swipe at Iran's president, but how hard is that? Really.

Actually, she did look good. Cute outfit, I have bed linens the same color green as she wore. Plus, I think she's growing out her hair. Maybe she'll go so far as to do a flip, you know, sort of like "That Girl"

No comments: