Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Eight Cars

it seems eight cars were broken into last night. Eight. Windows bashed in, and JPI has seen fit to send out a memo, telling residents to close their windows and lock their doors. The more thought I put into it, the more I think that Kluger is behind it. I caught a burglar in my apt trying to steal my laptop, my theory is that with these break-ins, he's trying to paint it off as a bad neighborhood. This would excuse the burglar, and create reasonable doubt about his brother, the nut-job who steals my creativity and sells it to Hollywood. I complained about Sunday's episode of Cold Case, not because it was stolen from me, but because Kluger had written it to harass me, blame me for his conduct. I sent an email Sunday night, was harassed in person on Monday, sent another, and that was the night of the car break ins.

JPI is not taking it seriously. They need a guard for at least a little while. They need not to send out snitty memos. It wasn't the fault of the residents that their windows were bashed in, a selling point of these apartments was security. Their cars were locked and in the garage.

No comments: