Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cabbys

Have you heard about the cabby's at the Minneapolis St. Paul airport? Apparently many of whom are Muslim. That is to say they refuse to carry passengers who are carrying liquor. This is becoming a problem. It isn't that I mind people upholding the principles of their religion, I like that, but what seems to be happening, if they know your carrying, they won't let you in the cab. If they don't know that you're carrying, and they find out en route, the cab is stopped and you and your liquor have to leave. No matter where you are at the time. Bye-bye. The lesson here is either disclose you're carrying liquor, so that you can make other arrangements, or failing that, take a lesson from Anderson Cooper's latest series and don't snitch yourself out!

Snitching out those who are sneaky about tormenting me I think falls under another category. Kluger's still using shows such as Cold Case, Crossing Jordon and NCIS to give me grief. I've complained, but to no avail. At least three different shows, and those are just the ones I happened to see. It's the sneaky I say cowardly attacks that nobody else seems to notice that irk me. Most people aren't monitoring my Internet use, so they don't see that each effort I make is sabotaged. I'd be happy to wait for a lull in the action, but there never seems to be a lull. What to do, what to do.

No comments: