Monday, March 26, 2007

Six Months

Stop making things worse. Take your damn mitts off. Stop having your surrogates talk at me. As I don't merit a phone call, an email or even a damn text, then there's nothing to say to me. If everything you try to do to help me, ends up hurting me, why not discontinue the help, and therefore I won't have anything for which to blame you? I'm know I'm supposed to be grateful, but friends and foes keep moving the earth from under my feet, and moving around all the landmarks. If those who think they're my allies stopped doing that, then they wouldn't have to tell me what a pity it is that I seem to be lost. So condescending. I think I've earned some standing. I know you disagree. I know everybody disagrees, Give me six months, and we'll see if I can't get something going. No hints, or comments, cheers or jeers. Talk to me like I'm a person, or just stay quiet!

No comments: