Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Damn Frienimies!

My damn frienemies are going to get me into a car wreck! Notice I didn't say accident, because it won't be an accident. They've been sending trucks my way, you see it isn't enough to watch my every move, they have to make sure I know that they're watching every move I make. It's torture, real torture. I don't understand why they want to hurt me, but they insist. These trucks are distracting me from my driving. I'm a good driver, but even an expert can lose it when distracted on the road. After the wreck happens I'll have to hear how sorry they are and that it was an accident. To my mind, accidents aren't on a schedule, and this is.

I call them frienimies because my friends and enemies all conduct themselves in the same way, to the same end. They all send sargates to interfer with my every everything. Their only success is in hurting me. They make everything more unpleasant, because they think it's funny. Then they apologize, and do it again. Ignoring them doesn't work. Asking nicely to stop doesn't work. Running away doesn't work. Demanding doesn't work. What's left, I'm running out of life here. I'm not a spectacle...

No comments: