Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Awkward...

Hey Clinton sycophants, I don't know what else to call you. I wouldn't want to be called a Kool Aid drinker, and supporter isn't near as specific enough. I think you know who you are...I need to ask, do you realize that many of the words, phrasing expressions that are being used against Shuster, coming from the Senator, is an exact parroting of the complaints I've made of the Clinton's conduct? I just mean the stuff they directed toward me.

I'm not speaking just of the blog. I mean things I've said in private conversation. Try to think how intimidating that is, the most powerful people in the world, talking trash about you personally.

If that information wasn't disclosed to you, you're probably considered what's call a cat's paw.

I did say it was awkward...

No comments: