Friday, November 16, 2007

Asbestos Pantsuit?

So last night Queen Hillary announced that she was wearing an asbestos pantsuit. Huh? I thought "turn up the heat" was her phrase. Okay, so maybe she shares it with OJ Simpson, but still...


I don't agree accusing your opponent of throwing mud and being like republicans is fighting back. I think it's whining. I further think that if Queen Hillary had the backbone to be in this race, we'd know about her record. We wouldn't have to rely on her word "I've been fighting for women and children for 35 years" we'd look at the records to prove that. We'd look at the White House records and see what she has done. We'd have something balance the public sliming of those many women the Clintons have targeted. Granted, many of whom have had her husband, but not all.

I think stacking the audience is only smart to a point. I thought it distracting and disrespectful of the process. It felt more like a high school rally. Any underhanded act that is noticeable insults everybody. Stacking the audience is a more obvious gesture than simply planting questions.

No comments: